Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Northern Sparrowhawk

We seem to have attracted a Northern Sparrowhawk to our neighborhood with our lovely bird feeders that are so well populated...! The first couple of times we just caught glimpses but a little while ago it made a lovely imprint on our window and this round we were able to get pictures...I am afraid we are now known as a dive-in restaurant!

As much as I love hawks, I still like the other birds and hope they don't leave!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Amber!!! Great blog! :o)

Cool looking hawk. We've got a lot of different birds down here-robins (finally, yay!), cardinals, and mostly crows. :oP

I miss you a ton, girl! Hope you're enjoying your spring. Give everyone huge hugs from me.

MissJo

PS-Thanks for the strawberry salad recipe; everyone at church absolutely loved it. They call me the "salad queen" now. (ahem) ;o)