So, I'm dyeing fabric spontaneously! I was working on a bodice for Katy (see pic below) when Jack called. She was at Blick and asked if I needed anything...and I had been planning on dyeing some fabric as soon as I could get over to JoAnn's for dye...oh and Vogue for fabric...we seem to b completely out of white linen, which is HORRIBLE when you're in the midst of many (o.k. so like um...four) projects that all need white linen...ergo...I need to go to Vogue! Anyway...so I ended up deciding to test dye some fabric to check color and stuff like that...so you know, I don't like waste four yards of my beeeeautiful cotton... :D

here is a picture of the outfit I am making Katy that I mentioned in my last post. I am making a dark blue bodice for practice first...We'll see how it goes! So far, so good...I'll post more pix later!
No comments:
Post a Comment