I could spend all day designing and sewing clothing, but then again I could also spend the whole day reading or being inspired by walking out in nature.
Where are you staying? Is it someone that you know? I'm so glad you are posting so much! It's so fun! I wish you'd talk about the grand plan though, like why you are there, why you all went, what you are trying to do there (vacation, business, mission??) The pictures are great, though. Love, ~annie p.s. French toast is my favorite breakfast in the whole world!
1 comment:
Where are you staying? Is it someone that you know?
I'm so glad you are posting so much! It's so fun!
I wish you'd talk about the grand plan though, like why you are there, why you all went, what you are trying to do there (vacation, business, mission??)
The pictures are great, though.
Love,
~annie
p.s. French toast is my favorite breakfast in the whole world!
Post a Comment