Friday, August 15, 2008
All Quiet on the Western Front
So I'm happily preparing for school, spending time with my fambly, teaching (these are my busiest two weeks of teaching yet, but will persevere!), sewing (currently working on a play outfit for Kate, and decorating Mum's room. Yay!), and all the stuff that normally happens on a day to day basis! No, I have not forgotton you guys, just haven't posted anything fun recently! Some day I'll get those Summit pix from Jaclyn... :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What are you teaching? And which play is Katie in?
And how are you decorating?
I love keeping up with your family (just a bit) through your blog! Keep it up! :)
By the way, has anyone ever told you that you look like Jane from the new Pride and Prejudice? You both are beautiful!
love,
~annie
Post a Comment